- Provides financial credits to renting households who fulfill commitments to long term lease agreements, participate in collaborative management and share in upkeep of common areas of the property.
- Financial credits are paid for by offsetting vacancy and turnover costs in the operating budget for rental housing.
- Attracts financing for development from people and organizations who wish to align their investments with the promotion of economic justice and democracy for all, and eliminate the racial wealth divide in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Acquires and restores housing in Cincinnati in order to improve its quality and keep rents permanently affordable.
- Co-manages Dividend Housing with resident communities.
- Administers financial credits that create equity for households left out of ownership.